Typically, orthodontic treatment with braces takes around one to two years and sometimes even longer. However, thanks to the development in orthodontic technology, there’s SureSmile - a new option for faster and more convenient treatment to correct your smile.
A new alternative to traditional braces that uses modern technology to move teeth more efficiently and radically reduce treatment times, SureSmile can reduce treatment time by up to 40%.
How does SureSmile aligner work?
The treatment using SureSmile aligner is as follows:
- A 3-D model of your teeth is created that enables your dentist to analyze your bite from every angle possible.
- Using the 3-D model and our state-of-the-art treatment planning software, we calculate your bite and the movement of each tooth with unparalleled precision.
- Our dentist determines your optimal and completely customized treatment plan on the basis of the analysis.
- Your aligners that fit well to produce the best results are custom made.
SureSmile archwires allow our dentists to have increased control over the strength and direction of forces applied to the teeth. You will also be provided with specific instructions on how to use the aligners, when to change them, and how to keep them clean.
SureSmile teeth straightening treatment works similar to Invisalign. Using state-of-the-art technologies and tools, SureSmile allows dentists to calibrate the pressure applied to each tooth, thus enhancing the efficiency of movement and limiting the amount of time necessary to correct your smile.
Because SureSmile acts on each tooth individually, the tooth movement is minimized, slashing treatment times almost in half.
What are the advantages of choosing SureSmile?
- Clear aligners are metal-free, thus preventing injuries due to sharp edges, which is quite common in the case of dental braces.
- As clear aligners are made from a transparent plastic material, they stay under disguise during the treatment course.
- SureSmile aligners are fabricated to precision using the latest technology. Each set of aligners brings a predetermined movement of the teeth.
- With SureSmile clear aligners, you can eat anything you want, clean the teeth thoroughly, and put the aligners back on.
- The treatment period needed is minimal.
- SureSmile aligners can be removed as and when required.
At Allure Dental, SureSmile clear aligners are custom made for each patient and designed to treat a variety of issues, including overbite, underbite, crossbite, teeth gap, open bite, and crooked teeth. SureSmile thus gives us unparalleled control over your orthodontic treatment and allows us to achieve your new smile quickly.
Do you want to find out how SureSmile can help you achieve a new beautiful smile faster? Don’t wait: Talk to Dr. Zulfaghary and Dr. Asad, call us at (240)456-0717 today, or visit us at our office in Fulton, MD!